Getting to Know Us
TVET AustralAsia is the brand name of Dynamic Learning Services (DLS), an Australian Vocational Education and Training (VET) accredited Registered Training Organisation (RTO) with the scope to deliver across Australia and overseas. The RTO’s core business has been to deliver accredited training in specific areas of the Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector to persons wishing to enter the workforce and for employers wishing to up-skill existing workers. Many of the programs have articulation into higher education. This includes both accredited and non-accredited training programs. Courses include Hospitality, Business Administration, Management, Real Estate, Aged Care, Retail, Process & Competitive Manufacturing, Workplace Health & Safety (WHS), Training & Assessment, and courses specific to the mining sector and Career Transition.
It also provides accreditation and certification for various human capital initiatives under the Government of Malaysia and Vietnam, as well as many private corporate and TVET development programmes across the world.
Placed and train over 200 candidates under government sector and more are coming :
- 165 graduates and final year students from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), and Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM) in Cert III in Drone Technology and Operations, and Cert III in Fintech and Investment for Penjana KPT-PACE 2.0
- 100 candidates for Penjana KPT-PACE 2.0 in Certificates III in Digital Business Transformation, with a collaboration with Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE)
Placed and train over 700 candidates under government and private sector:
- 300 candidates for MyStep Programme with Khazanah Nasional Berhad
- 130 candidates for Start Right Programme with FELCRA and Ministry of Rural Development (KKDW) in a 6 month intensive entrepreneurship programme including training, mentorship and showcases.
- 300 candidates for Penjana KPT-PACE 1.0 in Certificates III in Cross Border E-Commerce and Certificates III in Digital Business Transformation with a collaboration with the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE).
- Provided training for 67 staff from Perfect Channel Sdn Bhd for Skills Certification under the Human Resource Development Fund (HRDF) in Cert III in Leadership and People Management, and MFG40121 Productivity with Industry.
- Placed and trained for more than 1500 candidates under over 60 companies for Penjana Kerjaya Hiring Incentive.
- Trained 42 individuals for “University of California Berkeley Technology Entrepreneurship & Culture” programme, in a collaboration with (Malaysia Productivity Corporation) MPC